Physiotherapist Airport West
Welcome to CB Physiotherapy; one of the most reliable names for professional and truly effective physiotherapy in Airport West. We’ve been serving the residents of Airport West, Port Melbourne and all of their surrounding suburbs for many years and we’re proud to have the opportunity to have a positive impact on the physical health of so many people in the Melbourne area.
If you’re looking for a way to free yourself from a longstanding or newly acquired musculoskeletal injury – whether it’s related to a muscle, tendon, ligament, nerve or disc etc. – there’s a way of doing just that by working with a physiotherapy specialist in Airport West from CB Physiotherapy. Read More
The Best Choice for Physiotherapy in Airport West
When you visit our physio in Airport West, you’ll be benefiting from the skills, the experience and the knowledge of the most trusted physiotherapist specialists in Airport West.
We’ll work alongside you to expertly assess, diagnose and treat your condition(s). Not only will you receive the highest standard of care from our team, but we’ll also educate you on your specific problem area(s) and we’ll work together to devise an achievable treatment plan that’s fully customised just for you.
With our convenient locations and approach to treatment, we make it easy for the residents of Airport West to get access to effective physiotherapy treatments that are life changing.
Are you looking for an Airport West physiotherapist?
The plan we devise for you will be done with your past health, your current state of health and your goals for treatment in mind. Depending on what kind of treatments your physiotherapist in Airport West thinks would be most effective for you, some or all of the following physiotherapy treatments will be recommended;
- Physiotherapy (corrective exercise prescription, dry needling and muscle energy techniques etc.)
- Remedial massage (soft and deep tissue massage techniques)
- Musculoskeletal screenings
Leading Airport West Physiotherapy Clinic
Widely recognized as the leading Melbourne’s physiotherapist what is most remarkable about CB Physiotherapy is how quickly we have risen to the top.
Established in 2015, within just two years we have already achieved so much success we have been able to open a second physio clinic in Port Melbourne. This has been possible due to our exceptional record of successfully treating thousands of patients, helping them to experience a better quality of life.
If you are seeking a physiotherapist in Airport West who can offer you real results, CB Physiotherapy should be your first consideration. It only makes sense to come to the best physiotherapy specialist in Airport West if you need physio treatment.
Our Physiotherapist in Airport West Offers The Following Services:
- Treatment for sports injuries and work-related injuries. Many sports and even some work activities can involve movements that place joints, tendons, muscles, and nerves at increased risk of strain and injury.
- Treatment for back and neck pain. There are so many ways your back and neck can become sore and injured. Even sleeping can hurt you sometimes.
- Treatment for muscle and joint pain. Depending on what part of the body is affected, this pain can range from annoying to debilitating.
- Treatment of RSI (or “overuse injuries”). Performing any repetitive task too much can result in the development of an injury. Tendons become inflamed, muscles are fatigued, nerves can be damaged, lactic acid can pool, and sometimes even blood clots can form.
- Treatment for chronic headaches. Most people don’t seek physiotherapy for a headache, but if you suffer from persistent, severe, or chronic headaches it is sensible to see a physician to get a diagnosis for the condition. Your doctor may refer you for physiotherapy, although you don’t need a doctor’s referral to seek treatment from us.
- Treatment for postural problems. If you have injuries or pain resulting from postural issues, or if you have these postural issues as a result of a congenital condition, we can help you to achieve a more correct alignment. Usually pain is reduced or even eliminated once postural alignment is corrected.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation. No matter how trivial anyone tries to make it sound, surgery is always traumatic. Cutting open some part of your body and messing around with what’s inside is definitely going to have consequences. One of those consequences is hopefully successful treatment of whatever condition the surgery was for. But there can be other consequences, and post-surgical rehabilitation is what is needed for treating those consequences.
Using a combination of ancient and modern healing methods, we are able to successfully treat the above conditions and many more. To find out how our Airport West physiotherapist can help you, call CB Physiotherapy on 0409 952 746.
Need more info on our physiotherapy services? Get in Touch
For more information on our services, our clinics and our team, be sure to get in touch with us today by calling us on (+61) 0409 952 746 or emailing us. If you’d like to book an appointment with us, you can use our online booking system where you can choose the clinic location you want to visit.
Take your first step to a healthier, happier way of life by contacting us today.
We provide physiotherapy services in all local areas of Melbourne including Port Melbourne, Tullamarine & Essendon. We cover all your physiotherapy needs, Get in touch by calling us or using our online booking form.